NO ONE FARMS ALONE
START A CONVERSATION
Every farmer faces difficult challenges, but no one truly farms alone. Find out how you can start conversations, address farm-related stress and make a difference in the lives of those who may be struggling.
DEKALB® farmer Kevin Kalb shares his story of coping with loss, which is becoming increasingly common within our communities. There are a number of ways you can seek guidance.
- CDC Quiz on Mental Health — separate fact from fiction.
- Managing Farm Stress — mental health and stress management resources.
- Resilient Farms, Families, Businesses and Communities: Responding to Stress — stress management and planning tools.
- Managing and Breaking the Cycle of Chronic Farm Stress — a paper on handling the stresses of a farm.
- Farm and Ranch Stress Resources — podcasts, videos and information about stress management.
- “TransFARMation” — a podcast that covers farm stress and resources available to help.
May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Follow along using #MentalHealthMonth to find resources, hear other people’s experiences, and fight the stigma surrounding mental illness.
Hear What People Are Saying
Thanks to everyone helping to #BreakTheStigma.
Resources Are Available
Learn about warning signs and how to find support.