New DKC57-71RIB BRAND BLEND
- Has displayed strong yield potential across most yield levels
- Product has shown excellent yield to moisture ratio with ability to perform South of zone
- Excellent agronomic package for root strength and greensnap tolerance; very good stalk strength
- Semi-fixed ear type; product has shown positive response to increasing planting densities
- Hybrid has demonstrated positive response to in crop use of foliar fungicides
- Has shown very good emergence and seedling vigor for an early planting option
- Average staygreen and harvest appearance has been exhibited by this hybrid
- Caution on Southern Rust tolerance when used in more Southern geographies
These ratings are approximate and should not be considered as absolute. Based on Monsanto conducted trials realtive to other DEKALB® brand corn.
Rating Scale: 1 = Excellent; 9 = Poor; - = None
Codes: L = Low; S = Short; M-S = Medium - Short; M = Medium; M-MH = Medium - Medium High; M-H = Medium High; M-L = Medium-Low; M-T = Medium Tall; MH-H = Medium High - High; T = Tall; H = High
Ratings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
A = Acceptable
Either no adverse effects from the corn product/herbicide combination were noted on any traits or only slight damage could be noted under adverse conditions or herbicide application at higher than label rates.
C = Caution
The corn product/herbicide combination is usually not a problem if sprayed according to label directions, but can result in plant height reductions, stand loss and suspected yield loss under very adverse environmental conditions, high rates or extreme soil pH levels or organic content. Use drop nozzle spraying for postemergence herbicides to avoid interactions.
W = Warning
Not advised–this corn product/herbicide combination should not be used under any circumstances.
GDU (Growing Degree Unit)
Although maturity of one corn product relative to another remains reasonably constant, the actual number of calendar days from planting to any given point of plant development varies with temperature, day length, rate and date of planting, soil fertility and other environmental factors. All GDU values calculated are from the time of planting.
|VALUE ADDED TRAIT||SSRIB|
|GDUS TO MID-POLLINATION||1315|
|GDUS TO BLACK LAYER||2695|
|PLANTING RATE||MED HIGH|
|DEKALB® DISEASE SHIELD®||-|
|KERNEL CAP COLOR||YELLOW|
|ANTHRACNOSE LEAF BLIGHT||-|
|GRAY LEAF SPOT||4|
|ANTHRACNOSE STALK ROT||3|
|NORTHERN CORN LEAF BLIGHT - RACE 1||4|
|SOUTHERN CORN LEAF BLIGHT||-|
|STEWART'S LEAF BLIGHT||-|
|CORN LETHAL NECROSIS||-|
|GROWTH REGULATORS SENSITIVITY||A|
|ISOXAZOLES SENSITIVITY - PREEMERGENCE||A|