New DKC65-84RIB BRAND BLEND
- Hybrid has shown adaptability across soil types and productivity levels
- Attractive plant type with a medium plant and ear height; excellent late season harvest appearance
- Excellent root strength has been demonstrated by this product
- Average emergence and seedling vigor
- Good overall disease tolerance package
- Can provide very good stalk strength; average greensnap tolerance
- Girthy semi-fixed ear type with very good kernel depth; increasing performance with increased planting rates
- Has shown moderate to high food grade potential
These ratings are approximate and should not be considered as absolute. Based on Monsanto conducted trials realtive to other DEKALB® brand corn.
Rating Scale: 1 = Excellent; 9 = Poor; - = None
Codes: L = Low; S = Short; M-S = Medium - Short; M = Medium; M-MH = Medium - Medium High; M-H = Medium High; M-L = Medium-Low; M-T = Medium Tall; MH-H = Medium High - High; T = Tall; H = High
Ratings are based on observations and research using herbicides at labeled and above labeled rates to simulate extreme environmental conditions, misapplication and adverse soil pH or organic content.
A = Acceptable
Either no adverse effects from the corn product/herbicide combination were noted on any traits or only slight damage could be noted under adverse conditions or herbicide application at higher than label rates.
C = Caution
The corn product/herbicide combination is usually not a problem if sprayed according to label directions, but can result in plant height reductions, stand loss and suspected yield loss under very adverse environmental conditions, high rates or extreme soil pH levels or organic content. Use drop nozzle spraying for postemergence herbicides to avoid interactions.
W = Warning
Not advised–this corn product/herbicide combination should not be used under any circumstances.
GDU (Growing Degree Unit)
Although maturity of one corn product relative to another remains reasonably constant, the actual number of calendar days from planting to any given point of plant development varies with temperature, day length, rate and date of planting, soil fertility and other environmental factors. All GDU values calculated are from the time of planting.
|VALUE ADDED TRAIT||SSRIB|
|GDUS TO MID-POLLINATION||1355|
|GDUS TO BLACK LAYER||2880|
|PLANTING RATE||MED HIGH|
|DEKALB® DISEASE SHIELD®||-|
|KERNEL CAP COLOR||YELLOW|
|ANTHRACNOSE LEAF BLIGHT||-|
|GRAY LEAF SPOT||5|
|ANTHRACNOSE STALK ROT||4|
|NORTHERN CORN LEAF BLIGHT - RACE 1||4|
|SOUTHERN CORN LEAF BLIGHT||3|
|STEWART'S LEAF BLIGHT||-|
|CORN LETHAL NECROSIS||-|
|GROWTH REGULATORS SENSITIVITY||A|
|ISOXAZOLES SENSITIVITY - PREEMERGENCE||A|